: Undefined variable: filename in /home/wt2fabghbdzu/public_html/joycelafray/public_html/header.php
on line 123
- 2 pounds fresh firm fish fillets, such as
- red snapper or grouper
- 1/4 cup Key Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, or margarine
- Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup butter, or margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
Set oven to broil, or prepare indoor or outdoor grill.
Place fresh fillets in a shallow baking pan and sprinkle on Key Lime juice. Turn fillets to coat well, then place dots of butter on top of each fillet, or a sprinkling of olive oil on each. Season with sea salt, black pepper, thyme and rosemary, so that all pieces are coated. Sprinkle paprika on top of each. Broil until fish turns white and flakes.
Melt the butter or margarine, then mix with fresh parsley and serve on side as sauce.
Copyright Joyce LaFray. All Rights Reserved.