: Undefined variable: filename in /home/wt2fabghbdzu/public_html/joycelafray/public_html/header.php
on line 123
Fresh Trout With Key Lime Butter
- 4 8-10 ounce servings whole trout*, cleaned and
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Key Lime juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- Juice of 3 Key Limes
- 1/2 cup slivered and toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- 3 Key Limes, thinly sliced for garnish
Season each fish with salt, cracked pepper and cayenne to taste. Dip each piece into the flour and coat well on both sides.
Heat a large skillet, then add butter or margarine, and when butter is heated add 2 of the fillets. Cook on each side for about 4-5 minutes, until completely cooked through, turning gently. Repeat for the remaining 2 fillets.
Place fish on a heated plate, reserving pan drippings. Add in Key Lime juice and bring to a boil. Place 1/4 of the almonds over each portion, then pour pan drippings over each and sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with Key Lime slices.
Copyright Joyce LaFray. All Rights Reserved.