: Undefined variable: filename in /home/content/99/7355699/html/joycelafray/public_html/header.php
on line 123
Ginger Sherried Roasted Pork
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 4-inch slice of fresh ginger, peeled and mashed
- 4 whole allspice berries, mashed
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- ¼ cup sour orange juice ( or use ¼ cup sweet orange juice with ¼ cup fresh lime juice for substitute)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin trimmed.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
Combine all ingredients except the pork.
Using your hands, pour mixture over meat and coat meat thoroughly.
Marinate, refrigerated for 2-3 hours or more, turning several times to assure even marination.
Remove meat from marinade (reserve) and roast for about 1 ½ hours.
Baste with reserved marinade and drippings during all but last 15 minutes of cooking process.
Serve with black beans and plantains.
Copyright Joyce LaFray. All Rights Reserved.