: Undefined variable: filename in /home/wt2fabghbdzu/public_html/joycelafray/public_html/header.php
on line 123
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-6 ounce portions grouper*
- 2 tablespoon Key Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots, or white onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chives
- 3 Key Limes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Pour olive oil into a shallow pyrex baking dish. Place fillets in pan and then turn several times to coat well. Drizzle Key Lime juice over all and turn again.
In a separate small bowl combine shallots, tarragon, chives, cayenne pepper. Sprinkle evenly over fillets.
Cover loosely with foil and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until fish is just done. Do not overcook.
Remove from oven, pour juices over all and serve garnished with Key Lime wedges and chopped red bell pepper.
Copyright Joyce LaFray. All Rights Reserved.